Power Bolt Battery Pack
Power up on convenience with this extra PowerBolt wireless battery by FK Irons. This detachable pack easily hooks up to your Flux Rotary Tattoo Machine for snap-and-go tattooing. With a fast charging speed of up to 1.5 Amps, the battery can run for up to 10 hours depending on your preferred voltage settings and cartridge needles. With an extra battery on hand, that means up to 20 hours of battery life for tattooing large-scale, multiple-session pieces.
Additionally, the PowerBolt comes with a super convenient kill-switch feature, allowing you to turn it off indefinitely while flying to your next event, guest spot, or convention. To turn the battery back on again, simply insert a USB cable.
This listing is for one spare PowerBolt wireless battery.
- Attaches to Flux Rotary Tattoo Machine
- Easily adjustable voltage; half increment and decrement adjustments
- Features LED indicators for battery life and voltage
- Comes with killswitch feature for the traveling artist
- Features a USB-C Li-Ion battery for dynamic power path management
- Fast charging speed up to 1.5 Amps with Darklab USB power units
- Battery is detachable; can be switched with auxiliary battery
- Compatible with wireless footswitch (purchased separately)
- Bluetooth enabled; can be paired with upcoming mobile app to unlock special features and update firmware **Please Note: The app is currently not available, stay tuned as FK Irons will be posting a release date soon!!
- Firmware updates ensure this battery pack is “future proof”; will be compatible with future wireless devices
- **Listing Does Not Include the Machine**
"Will Anthony is a respected veteran in this business, he is extremely knowledgeable, attentive to detail and a passionate follower of proper sanitizing measurements.
As a fellow artist and trainer myself, I strongly recommend his tools, pigments, services and trainings to anyone who is looking for quality and safety."
Wills knowledge, experience, the way the information was layed out, his work and the whole experience of the class were incredible and the catalyst I needed to come back to my studio and practice what I've learned. The eyeliner and brows that I've done since his class are levels above the work I was doing before.
Whether you get your permanent makeup done by him or take his class or both. It's money well spent. Do it.
As a fellow permanent makeup artist, I am glad I have been able to learn a lot from Will through his generous knowledge sharing and a webinar I took on his stretchniques. Will does perfect Smokey eyeliner tattoo everytime. His liner work is inspirational, wish I lived in the same country so I could take his course in person. Highly recommended as a permanent makeup artist and trainer.