Bubblegum Spektra Xion S & Lightning Bolt
Only 1 left in stock
Spektra Xion S
- Comfortable, ergonomic and lightweight design allows for optimal maneuverability
- Convenient, interchangeable stroke suits different styles of micropigmentation
- Secure ratcheting system enables artists to lock in needle depth settings
- Seamless, autoclavable, telescopic grip feature is compatible with all needles
- One turn give dial allows for adjustment of needle tension providing artists with more options and flexibility
- Powerful 6W MotorBolt system is the first motor specifically designed to meet the demands of micropigmentation
- Standard 2.5mm and alternate 1.8mm stroke
Lightning Bolt Wireless Battery
- Immerse yourself in art with a wireless tattoo battery pack that turns your tattoo machine wireless
- Connect to Bluetooth and pair with the DarkLab mobile app to enable a host of features and receive firmware updates. Features include changing voltage through voice
- Ideal for Microbeau’s XIon S
- Battery can last up to 10 hours with only 1.5 hours of charge time
- Charge your battery pack in any USB-C port, including your car, airport, or laptop. Perfect for the traveling tattoo artist or when you attend a tradeshow
- Software and hardware work seamlessly together to provide you the best experience
- Operates from 5 volts to a maximum of 12 volts
- Only 3 buttons that allow you to check the battery, enable Bluetooth, increase and decrease the voltage, check battery life and turn off/on
- LED color indicator lights allow you to monitor your voltage and battery life
- The best things come in small, powerful packages, LightingBolt weights only 58g (2 oz)
Will suggests purchasing multiple RCA cords and having a traditional power supply as a back up for wireless battery packs.
NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON MACHINES
"Will Anthony is a respected veteran in this business, he is extremely knowledgeable, attentive to detail and a passionate follower of proper sanitizing measurements.
As a fellow artist and trainer myself, I strongly recommend his tools, pigments, services and trainings to anyone who is looking for quality and safety."
Wills knowledge, experience, the way the information was layed out, his work and the whole experience of the class were incredible and the catalyst I needed to come back to my studio and practice what I've learned. The eyeliner and brows that I've done since his class are levels above the work I was doing before.
Whether you get your permanent makeup done by him or take his class or both. It's money well spent. Do it.
As a fellow permanent makeup artist, I am glad I have been able to learn a lot from Will through his generous knowledge sharing and a webinar I took on his stretchniques. Will does perfect Smokey eyeliner tattoo everytime. His liner work is inspirational, wish I lived in the same country so I could take his course in person. Highly recommended as a permanent makeup artist and trainer.